2019 How to Supervise People and Lead a Team
December 18 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$197 – $297
Learn the simple but powerful strategies you need to solve your worst workplace problems, energize your people and be the manager other managers envy and bosses can’t wait to reward.
Nationally acclaimed speaker Glenn Shepard is bring his proven program to Greensburg, IN, as part of a collaboration between the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce and Chambers of Commerce from Batesville, Ripley County, Rush County and Shelby County. This full day seminar is based on Glenn’s books, “How to Manage Problem Employees,” and is approved for 5.00 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through HR Certification Institute.
During this seminar, among other topics, you will learn how to
- Defuse Tension
- Derail Toxic Behavior
- Defang Even the Most Malicious Employees
Glenn will show you the one strategy you MUST know to:
- Fix Bad Attitudes
- Keep Employees from Challenging You
- Two Simple Things That Actually Motivate People More Than Money
- Quick and Easy Steps to End Gossip
- How to Fire Without Fear
- How to Recognize the Line Between Helping Employees and Enabling Them
- How to Find People Who Want to Work (as opposed to those who just want a paycheck)
- How to Spot Red Flags on Job Applications
- Hiring Techniques that Absolutely Slash Turnover
- The Most Revealing Interview Questions
- A Special Truth Serum that will Give You the Power to Tell When People are Lying
Plus much, much more.